Questions and Answers
That depends on a variety of factors. Each project is reviewed individually and then quoted. Factors considered are:
- Length of document or number of words
- Content of document, if general or specialized
- Deadline: Standard or Rush
- Any other special requirements
Most computers display Cyrillic font properly. To assure that you can verify that the font is correct, we also deliver your project as a PDF file.
No. Free quotes are provided.
- We receive a request for a translation project.
- We carefully study the project requirements and submit a quote for your approval.
- After the details have been discussed and agreed upon, your project is assigned to a project manager who will coordinate the translation team and provide you with updates throughout the project.
- A translator or a team of translators is selected to translate your project.
- The translation is proofed by a native speaker to ensure accuracy.
- We deliver the final translation via email, ftp, website or overnight.
Absolutely. World Translation Center provides translation to and from over 130 languages.